• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Explorer EFI Setup

1969miller

Contributor
Loc.
Elk Grove
City: Elk Grove
Price: $ 800

I have a couple Explorer EFI setups I'm considering selling. These are most if not all the parts from the 96-01 Explorer 5.0s you will need to convert to this EFI. These are stock harnesses, not modified yet for Early Bronco use. A little youtube time watching EFIguy and you could have a nice EFI system much cheaper than a pro flo or sniper. I have the upper and lower intakes, fuel rails, injectors, engine harness, engine bay harness/fuse box, ECU, PATS sensors with matching keys, OBD2 port, inertia switch and pigtail, coil packs and camshaft synchronizer. I have one setup from a 1996, one from a 1998, and one from a 1999 explorer.

Selling to go a different route with my build. $800 for each setup. Located in elk grove, CA. Local pickup preferred but willing to look into shipping.
I will get photos tonight or tomorrow and update the ad. Thanks for looking!
Updated with photos. Let me know if you want anything specific!
20240613_174349.jpg

20240613_174320.jpg

20240613_174204.jpg

20240613_174459.jpg

20240613_174503.jpg

Last edited: