• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extra Frame and Stuff

klake575

So i finally was able to move my fiberglass body over to my 73 frame and drivetrain, but that leaves me with a bit of a problem. To get the glass tub i need to buy a complete bronco in pieces. My questions is how should i try and sell these pieces. I have a frame set up with dual shocks front and rear. Some kind of traction bar set up. i did get a dash with a vin with the second bronco, but i currently don't have a title. Have a bunch of other stuff too, front fenders, grill, tanks all the usual stuff. Any advice on how to move this would be appreciated. Do i bother trying to title it? My wife would really like the garage back, its pretty cold here in wisco.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
I'm a little confused, its easy to do to me. Are you trying to ask how to sell the fiberglass body or are you trying to sell the old body parts? If your asking where to list parts, this website is a great start, then I would do craigslist, and last option ebay.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I would say get the title if you can titles can bring in extra $$. Next really sit down and figure out what the parts are worth vs selling a complete bronco with a title. keep in mind that selling piece by piece may not be the fastest route to take as you may have parts that never sell. But selling a Project bronco with a title might bring good money and clear out the garage in one sweep might not bring enough to buy a fiberglass tub in either case though.

STD

Loc.
Waukesha, WI
I am always looking for more bronco parts if the price is right. What do you want for the rest of the parts you are not going to use? Plus what do you all have

OP
OP
K

klake575

i have a little of everything. I have a set of metal front fenders. a frame, aux gas tank, steering colum(early), metal grille, air cleaner(302), dash. Two boxes of parts i haven't been through completely. I guess what i was really asking is if i should try and get the title for it or not. Would the frame, Vin, and title be worth more.