• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extreme Custom Fab Roll Cages

Brian B

Does anybody know anything about their inside the cab halfcab roll cages?

ElkhartBronco

Loc.
Cedar Bluff
Don't know about the inside half cab cage, but I purchased an external half cab cage and it rocks!
Very nicely bent, good quality parts and a little extra to trim for the main hoop.
You can't go wrong IMO

JSBX

Contributor
My son and I both just installed one in our Bronco's. Great product and great price. It comes with the tubing longer then what you need so you can fit it how ever you like. These are the only pictures I have and was taken before I painted them. I leaned mine back in the front because I installed a BC Bronco media console.

Attachments

• SL730365.jpg
    SL730365.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 105
  • SL730366.jpg
    SL730366.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 112
  • SL730367.jpg
    SL730367.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
Brian B

Brian B

My son and I both just installed one in our Bronco's. Great product and great price. It comes with the tubing longer then what you need so you can fit it how ever you like. These are the only pictures I have and was taken before I painted them. I leaned mine back in the front because I installed a BC Bronco media console.

Thanks for the pics.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I can't tell you about their 1/2 cab cage but I can tell you that I ordered a family add on kit and later ordered some custom cut tubes and they are great people to deal with. You will have to trim to fit.