• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab fords

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Readking the new bronco driver it looks like fab fords 2020 is moving back to knotts berry farm. It also says the date is moved up to January 12. Glad to hear it. A little closer for me and hopefully the broncos get the grass back. Wonder when registration opens.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I haven't registered yet but I'd like to attend since it will be the last one.

Todd Z.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
No disrespect to the Mustang folks, because I like Mustangs, but Fab Fords is heavy with this vehicle. I understand the classic mustang, but to have hundreds of the later model Mustangs is way too much. They should put a cap on the amount of Mustangs registered.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I agree. Way to many mustangs. Nothing worse than a kid in a 90s mustang revving up on a cobra

LOL. True. I don't mind the huge dealerships or vendors that have their modified Mustangs. They should open up fab fords to ford vendors. And, make it a weekend event. Or, at least have a small area reserved for a swapmeet type of feel. Like they do with the Pomona Auto show!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
They’ve announced it somewhere… Maybe on their Facebook page or website.

Todd Z.

bbolander

How do you know its the last Fab Fords Forever???

This is from their Facebook page. I'm not on the committee any longer so this is all that i know. Last show? Last show at Knotts? Not sure.:

Also, there was some talk about this, but we are planning the upcoming show at Knott's as the LAST SHOW. That's right, the last one.
Why? Well, KBF allowed us to return as a last hurrah. A final sendoff to celebrate the 30+ years we had at their venue. We returned to a familiar space so everyone could come out and enjoy the venue that is synonymous with Fabulous Fords.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks to be the last Fabs Fords Show, end of an era!:(

Mark

Why will this be the last one? I was able to attend as a spectator in 2010 and I was hoping to do it again someday. Can't make this one though.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Why will this be the last one? I was able to attend as a spectator in 2010 and I was hoping to do it again someday. Can't make this one though.

This is what they are claiming, the Ford Car Club Council. Has to do with the venue at Knott’s. Maybe it a marketing ploy, like The Rolling Stones farewell tour!

Mark

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
This is what they are claiming, the Ford Car Club Council. Has to do with the venue at Knott’s. Maybe it a marketing ploy, like The Rolling Stones farewell tour!

Mark

Maybe I can make it to the 3rd or 4th "last" FFF!! ;D

OP
OP
S

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
When do they mail out the packets with the thing for your mirror? It's been I while since I registered.