• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory brake booster bracket w/ BC booster/master

mattt

Bronco Guru
Has anyone ever made a BC Broncos booster and master cylinder work with a factory Ford Power brake booster bracket? I picked up the booster and master by themselves and already had a factory bracket and booster. I didnt know at the time that the 2 were not compatible. BC Broncos says no go on the 2 working together but I figured I'd see if anyone has a work around here to make them work together.

If not, does anyone have a BC bracket they would like to sell...........or trade for my factory bracket and booster???

If I cant make this work, I'll be selling the factory bracket and booster very soon here.

BlackHorse

Do you have a welder, chop saw, plasma cutter etc?;D You can make anything work but is it worth your time? These parts are not compatible without serious modification.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
I hear ya.....Im not looking to re-invent the wheel here. I was looking to find out if anyone had found a quick easy way to adapt the two. If not, its time to buy the BC bracket.

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Sell the booster and put a hydroboost on the factory bracket. You'll be ahead on $$ and have better braking.