• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Falken Tires

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone have experience with Falken's AT3 or their M/Ts? They both appear to have great ratings.

tim

Ss69

Loc.
Chattanooga TN
I ordered and installed some for a buddy of mine for his daily and told him he was the guinea pig for if I was going to run them or not. He loves them and they look great. Tons of tread. I'll be ordering them for mine soon.

BTW... 1000th post :eek:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Too bad my buddy doesn't work for em anymore. He was building drift cars for Falken. He could've gotten me some for free

ame

We had a set of AT's on our shop truck and they were some of the worst tires Ive seen. 2 of the 4 had to be sent back right away due to being out of round and even the "acceptable" tires always had vibration issues. We swapped tires to different trucks and the vibration always followed the tires not to mention poor traction. I would have a very hard time ever spending money on Falken tires after seeing the poor quality control.

JimmyJack

Loc.
Sacramento
I have had a different experience. I have the AT3's on the Bronco and had the old style on the 4Runner. Nice and quiet but good offroad. We don't have a lot of mud in Northern Ca. but the 4Runner did great on the last RUbicon trip. Aired down to 14psi.
29533116694_d7c88d3c60_b.jpg

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys! I heard they are a great tire and easy on price. I did not realize how heavy the are in the automotive racing world! Been at it for a long time!