• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender bolt kit/speed nuts???

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Ok is there a place or a vendor that carries a front fender bolt kit that includes the factory style speed nuts and hardware? Ive tried my local napa and surounding auto parts stores but none of the ones they had fit. They were all too long and interfered with the fender lip or were metric. I checked WH, Toms and Duffs catalogs but didn't find and fender hardware listed. I'd like to order these tomorrow so any and all suggestion would be a great help.
Thanks! Trevor

OP
OP
TJK74

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Thanks

Perfect....That is just the info I was looking for and with choices to choose from;D
2Bad, your right I'm going to get one of their catalogs it will definately come in handy here in the near future. Everyone...Thanks for the info.
Trevor!

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I bought mine from the Bronco Graveyard. They look identical to stock except for the rust.. ;D

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I got mine from Carquest, but I had to surf through their catalogs to find the right one, and then they ordered them for me. had them the next day