• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Few parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado72

7 degree radius c bushings $20.00 (new)
E brake cable.. Not sure what year 20.00 (new)
FORD front grill letters 45.00. (New)
"302" fender emblems 20.00 (new WH)
Leaf/shackle bushings (new WH) 25.00
Hi lift jack isolator (new WH) 10.00 have two if them!
Mastercraft top portion of 5 point seat belts with MC pad.(driver/pass) make offer..

I can send pics upon request!

ripcityracing

I'd like the grill Letters, radius bushings, leaf & Shackle bushings and jack isolator (assuming theyre all Urethane). Im in 94952.

OP
OP
shado72

shado72

Ford letters radius c bushings leaf /shackle bushings and jack isolator are on hold for ripcity racing.

NorCalEB

Loc.
Sacramento, CA
If ripcity bails on the grill letters I will take those and the other isolator. Could you please send me a pic of the seat belts? Im in Sacramento. Thanks shado72

OP
OP
shado72

shado72

B back from camp tomorrow evening. Will send pics then. The isolator is yours NorCalEB. Ripcity got the first one.

OP
OP
shado72

shado72

e-brake cable, 302 emblems,1 jack isolator, and seat belts still available.

Ripcityracing picked up the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.