• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fiberglass halfcab

Hubba

Loc.
Montesano WA
Just wondering, has anyone got any input on fiberglass halfcab tops?
I really like the look of a halfcab but can't seem to find a stock one at a good price.

OP
OP
Hubba

Hubba

Loc.
Montesano WA
thanks for the quick feed back. I think I will head down to Medford in the morning and check them out.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
is tom's selling them?
as far as i know you should be able to order direct from mike as well

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have owned the cheaper version of the fiberglass halfcab and I was not impressed. I never even installed it just sold it again. I have ran with a steel cab ever since. I just get nervous when it hails. %)

That being said, I have checked out the BroncoDesign products just recently. I am impressed with the products as much as the customer service. Mike has always answered all my questions and seems genuinely friendly.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I was hoping to find a steel top to replace the fiberglass one I have now. The PO put it on crooked%) How can that even be done? The front is so far off that what looks like the correct holes you can see through to outside. What a duf.

The top itself seems to be decent, don't know whose it is tho. I just wanted a steel one to be more original.

Jim W.