• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally! almost ready to drive

btbamaboy

This is my first post and I would like to thank everyone on this site for all the information that is provided. I've been working on my Bronco for almost a year now and between rebuilding the engine, wiring the fuel injection and body, installing a zf transmission, suspension lift, body lift, all the odd and end fab work, and god only knows the countless hours of other work that has been done, its almost ready for the alignment shop. My patience has definately been tested and sometimes I wondered what I got myself into but it finally seems to be paying off.
Again thank you all.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Great job. Now lets see some pics. It just helps us appreciate it more.;D

Henry

NYLES

Bronco Guru
if you did all that you dont need an alinement shop, post some pics!

all you can adj is the trac bar, drag link and the toe

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
As stated...

3015_this_20thread_20is_20useless_20without_20pichers.jpg

Felipe

Loc.
Concord, NC
Good for you, I guess it's good to get the numbers at the shop to let you know where your at, but yeah you can do it..now drive the wheels off of it.