• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FINALLY on the road again

justinsane

Loc.
Casper, Wyoming
Justin if finally roadworthy again, the weather is great and I had to YAHOO somewhere. Many thanks to all who have helped me over the past year.

justin8.jpg

justin7.jpg

Hope all y'all have a great summer.

Best Wishes,

Brian

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
Nice Bronco. Well done. I know what it feels like. Shortly after I bought mine, the drivetrain kind of got messed up, so it sat for 4-5 months while I got money and time. Sweet to drive it now. When they are running well, it really boosts your confidence.

66horse

Bronco Guru
Looks good man. I understand that FINALLY back on the road again thing. Feels nice huh?

Congrats.

Steve

OP
OP
J

justinsane

Loc.
Casper, Wyoming
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=16477;start=0#msg125527 date=1050613102]
whats your set up for your stance? (tire size, lift? etc.....)
[/quote]

It's got a 2.5" K bar S lift, 31" BFG MT's and dual shocks at all four corners.

I just noticed I typed "if roadworthy" instead of "is roadworthy". Hope that's not a freudian slip. ;D ;D

Happy Trails,

Brian