• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT fisher plow setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruduf

6and a half foot fisher snowplow, I took it off my 1970 6 cyl this summer, it was not used alot , still has the fisher painted emblem on face of plow, comes with pump, controls, lights,mounting frame etc. you will need a couple of the mounting U-bolts, and the skid shoes are missing. $1,250. located in Lyme Ct

OP
OP
B

Bruduf

where are you at I would be happy to box all of it up and even bring it to the shipper of your choice. The blade may be expensive to ship !!

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I'm in CO. I can't afford to ship all that metal.
It'd cost less for me to just drive out and get it!

apathy

Loc.
West Linn
If Bruduf can strap it to a pallet and deliver it to a shipper, you might be surprised how affordable shipping is. Have them ship terminal-to-terminal. I sent a chrome winch bumper, winch, PTO driveshaft and connectors to CA for less than $200. I snugged everything to the pallet with old motorcycle tie-downs I had lying around. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.