• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida broncos

ArmyCOL

Thinking about going. Probably going to pick one of the days and just walk around or rent a scooter so I can cover the entire event grounds.

Saw a couple of nice Broncos there at the spring event. Hope to see more.

kiddingknot

Loc.
Orlando
I'm probably going, as long as I get comfortable with my ancient tires, or put some new tires on before then.

ohpoo2

Contributor
I will be going on Sat with my 77 and Roy said he has signed up and coming to the sat show with his 77 also. We were talking about meeting at the burger king on speedway blvd next to the home depot. It worked out good last year. Hope to see you there in the infield. Darren

ohpoo2

Contributor
Bump for the car show. Will be in the infield sat bring out your Broncos and show them off!

kiddingknot

Loc.
Orlando
Bump for the car show. Will be in the infield sat bring out your Broncos and show them off!

I am definitely coming over on Saturday with my 73. Look forward to meeting some of you Central Florida folks and seeing some more Broncos.

Would you guys who are meeting at Burger King want to meet up with more of us there and ride in together? Or would that get too cumbersome? Either way I'll see you on the infield.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Swing by the burger king if you have time we are going to get there by 8 and head out by 8:!5 to 8:30 maybe go in the gate by turn 2 and run through the infield and park somewhere over by turn 4. if not will see you there. my cell is 407-729-3991 Darren