• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida eissions laws

fwilder

I may be moving to Jacksonville and I'm wondering what is instore for my 75. It doesn't have any emissions stuff on it anymore, because it's exempt in CA.

What other dumb rules might I have trouble wih. I've got 33s wit a 3.5 SL and It will probably get a 1 inch body lift eventually.

Thanks guys.

gpete

I may be moving to Jacksonville and I'm wondering what is instore for my 75. It doesn't have any emissions stuff on it anymore, because it's exempt in CA.

What other dumb rules might I have trouble wih. I've got 33s wit a 3.5 SL and It will probably get a 1 inch body lift eventually.

Thanks guys.
You will be fine no state inspection , no motorcycle helmet law

sdugs

Loc.
Jax, FL
There are no laws at all here in this red neck city;D;D;D;D. lol No smog, safety inspections or height laws. Just bought a 300zx for my son from deleware and when I registered it all they checked was the vin. Same with both my Broncos. You should be able to get a classic tag for the bronco which saves some money and they look cool too.

Sean
68 and 77 EB

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Hell I didn't even have to show the DMV my vin. I just took the title into the office and they gave me a tag. But seeing as you will be coming from out of state you might have to show the vin tag on the glove box.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
there are height laws, they just are not enforced to much. Other than that let er Rip Tater Chip, Glad you escaped Commifornia!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
so leaving yuppie central and headed for hurricane central huh fred? you'll need mud tired in florida, wanna trade?