• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD For sale 1967 U13 (96 U-100 Roadster) in colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres

For sale 1967 U13 (96 U-100 Roadster), 170, 6 cyl , 3 Speed Manual, export unit.

The truck is here in Colombia. preferably the buyer has experience in imports to the states, take into account the price of transportation and make an offer price here in Colombia. more info and photos inbox

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Throw it in the for sale section for best results...

OP
OP
A

andres

1970 U15 barn doors for sale in Colombia

The truck is here in Colombia the shipping price (1500-2000 dollars) must be considereted when making the offer and with that get a fair price for the truck there in the Estates. the buyer should preferably know of imports to states

OP
OP
A

andres

Hi Blue78
Sefco transport. They handle all the paperwork and transport work. They also handle the money transfers.

:) if you are interested send me a private message whith you email

slim811

Contributor
andres please post 67 roadster pictures with rear doors wide open & closed.

Andres, Thank you for posting. You have the attention of our Early Bronco nation with these rare "Barn" doors. I would like to see a picture of driver side wheel well. It looks to be like the ones here in the states. Makes sense because an auxiliary (extra) gasoline tank could be mounted there. The picture you have of the passenger side shows a flat top, less deep wheel well. Also makes sense if Export Bronco used for cargo. Especially with combined body trim code 196 front bench seat roadster (no rear seat ordered). At first I thought it was replaced but now thinking it may be a rare original. If you post a picture of the doors closed you may have an even rare left over 1966 tailgate. Hard to tell but looks like a October build. I can't tell but many others here can let you know about the tailgate. With the doors closed it would show us the handle location like on the 1970 and more interesting that spare tire rack, located on the left side. Here in the states most external spare tire racks are right side mounted.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Andres, Thank you for posting. You have the attention of our Early Bronco nation with these rare "Barn" doors. I would like to see a picture of driver side wheel well. It looks to be like the ones here in the states. Makes sense because an auxiliary (extra) gasoline tank could be mounted there. The picture you have of the passenger side shows a flat top, less deep wheel well. Also makes sense if Export Bronco used for cargo. Especially with combined body trim code 196 front bench seat roadster (no rear seat ordered). At first I thought it was replaced but now thinking it may be a rare original. If you post a picture of the doors closed you may have an even rare left over 1966 tailgate. Hard to tell but looks like a October build. I can't tell but many others here can let you know about the tailgate. With the doors closed it would show us the handle location like on the 1970 and more interesting that spare tire rack, located on the left side. Here in the states most external spare tire racks are right side mounted.

I would say in the profile of the door that can be seen in the last picture of the 66, it is a correct tailgate. I also noticed the wheel well as well.

OP
OP
A

andres

hi the 1967 yellow roadster is already committed to someone, only waiting for paperwork to send it to the United States.

I dont now how the u15 and the u13 threads get mixed here that rare too :)

OP
OP
A

andres

Hi slim811

l don´t have the other pics you want sorry i will try to take some others later

Status
Not open for further replies.