• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

for sale,1995 F150 straight front axle conversion xlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
decided to sell my truck,since hurricane Ike,tore up my shop,and i have no place to keep it..its a 1995 Ford F150 XLT..stock 302/rebuilt aod,with np205 transfer case..frame was boxed,15' super lift front and rear springs with custom brackets,three shocks per corner, Dana reverse pinion 44 front,and Dana 60 rear,both out of 3/4 ton trucks,rebuilt with 4.88's front and back..five M/T Baja's 39-18.5-16.5 on 15-16.5 weld Typhoons. custom bed mount for spare, custom center console and custom rear speaker box,but also comes with factory rear seat..truck was original white with silver center, painted solid white,limo tint,body is very straight,no rust..truck is loaded with power locks/windows/mirrors..everything works,heater/a-c/etc..email me for pics.thanks

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
no i am not parting the truck out,its a really nice truck,and used to be my daily driver..nothing wrong with it..there is a small pic of it in my avatar email me if anyone wants more pics,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.