• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

For sale M/T Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
New Price $300.00!! I have a set of older style 15x8 Mickey Thompson (Alcoa Forged ) aluminum wheels wilth 33x12.50 AT BFGs . The tires are worn . Two have maybe 40% and the other two matbe 60% left . Also have a set of four factory hub caps $75.00 and a set of ford truck chrome wheels (sawblade type 80sor 90s )$75.00.A roll bar that looks like a stroppe bar (no shipping on the bar or wheels to much $$$) $150.00 All prices are negotiable !!
Thanks Robert

Last edited:

Louie

Bronco Guru
Nice wheels... Those are the forged ones that are stronger and lighter than the newer cast aluminum wheels. I sound like a commercial %)

aggiesig

Loc.
Dallas, TX
Roll Bar, Wheels

Please give me a contact number or you can contact me at 214-683-2256.. I would be interested in looking at the wheels and roll bar. Also, I notice you are a painter.I am about to restore my 75 Bronco and had chosen a painter but would be willing to discuss with you. I also need the entire insied of the Bronco Rhino Lined. I am in Dallas Texas and can come by and look at what you have. Thanks, Danny Jester 214-683-2256

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
TTT More parts for sale !!
I have a complete set of stainless trim for a hardtop for a EB (side glass & rear hatch)and front windshield $125.00 for all of it . Thanks Robert

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
wheels

Price is pretty much for the wheels the tires are free with the wheels .
I looked inside the wheels and they are Alcoa forged wheels like someone had said . Part # 158402

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
If I had the $$ I'd be all over these. I love the classic look of these rims on an EB. Shipping would probably add another $100 to the price?

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Wheels

Sorry guys would rather not ship the wheels . To much to ship plus would have to pay somebody to take the tires off and would not get much for them . Really would rather someone pick up as a package in person . Thanks for the offers . :cool:

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Anybody have some clean doors or fenders they want to do some trading with for the wheels and tires ? :cool: Thanks Robert

pmctighe

Please PM me a price shipped to 95207, Also how old are the tires?

Sorry didn't see page 2, let me know if you change your mind.

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
No problem just dont want to have to take off the tires and ship if at all possible . All ineresting trades would be concidered .Fenders ,doors that are clean enough to skin them ,seats ,maybe some prerunner bumpers ?? Thanks :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.