• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

for sale,original,uncut 1968 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
i have decided to sell my 1968 bronco..it was sitting stored for 4 years when i bought it,i trailed it home,drained oil,fuel system,flushed it out,changed points,plugs and it cranked right up after priming the oil filter,etc anyway,it has a slight weak cyclinder,i'm guessing the springs or rings are weak (stuck) on that cylinder..and thats as far as i have gotten with it..the right front tire was flat when i bought it,and the previous owner said it had set like that.i put a different tire on it,but still leans on that front..i ran a magnet over the whole bronco,and cannot find any rust,the everything seems to be rust free,no traces of rust in the door jambs,rockers,etc the top has rust though..original 289/three speed,etc no power anything,paint is in bad shape, since my shop was destroyed in hurricane IKE,i do not have the funds to work on it like i want..asking 6500 for it and spare parts,i can be reached at mondo347@aol.com for pics..also has good clear title,thanks

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
pics sent,thanks! p.s,will be including another 302,another 3 speed,and another transfer case,.along with other parts with the sale..basically another complete drivetrain.

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
am i asking too much here? i was trying to sell it before i dropped it off to be painted,allready bought the paint..and it is a buddy deal,but he said it would cost about 1000 to do the paint,prepping,etc..so,anyway, was trying to sell it before i spent another chunk.,figured with the extra parts and all it was a good deal..if interested just send me a email. or any adivce would be appreciated as well,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.