• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC For Sale - Stock Bumper, Hitch, Spare Tire Rack, Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

I went a different direction with the bumper and spare tire carrier on my bronco. For sale are the following:

-Stock chrome bumper - in decent shape - see pictures - $40

-Hitch that bolts to the stock bumper. This came with the bronco when I bought it 10 years ago. I never had a use for it and don't think I ever will. I would not tow anything too heavy with it. I don't know if this was a dealer option or aftermarket. -$30

-Stock spare tire carrier. Comes with everything in the pictures related to the carrier. Hinges move freely - I replaced the bushings a few years ago. Backing plates for hinge part are stock. Backing plate for latch was fabricated but works fine. Tire hanger portion was fabricated but works fine. - $100

-Spare tire Wheel - again, this came with the bronco when purchased and I believe it is what came with the bronco. It had an old tire on it that held air but I had it dismounted. I sandblasted the wheel and spray painted it with the silver/chrome paint on it now. -$30

I am not real in tune to what this stuff should go for, so hopefully I am not out of the ball park on pricing. If you would like any other pictures just let me know. I would definitely prefer pick up but could discuss shipping if there was real interest. I am in the north part of Charlotte, NC.

Jim

Attachments

• Bumper Hitch.jpg
    Bumper Hitch.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Bumper Hitch 2.jpg
    Bumper Hitch 2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Tire Rack.jpg
    Tire Rack.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Tire Rack 2.jpg
    Tire Rack 2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Tire Rack 3.jpg
    Tire Rack 3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Tire Rack 4.jpg
    Tire Rack 4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Spare Tire Wheel.jpg
    Spare Tire Wheel.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 109

wepuckett

His add says he is in Charlotte which means you would go down 321 probably little over an hour from Boone depending on where in Charlotte he is

OP
OP
J

JimR

Update - wheel and tire carrier are gone. I still have the bumper and the hitch.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.