• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

For the love of god someone please help me!!

paint669

Loc.
maryland
Well, it has been over a year and a half now and I still dont have a bronco. For the first year or so I had just been looking in state and couldn't find anything, but now I am branching out into the whole freakin country. Please , someone, sell me their bronco, I am willing to pay very good money for a nice bronco. I am looking for a restored bronco, cut fenders, auto trans, any color paint that isn't bright, at least 3" lift, and those are basically all the requirements that I have. My fuel is running out, and if i dont find a bronco soon.....i just might have to buy........a Cj-7 :'( , so please even if you aren't going to sell me your bronco, at least help me out in any way so that i can finally fufill my dream, thanks guys.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
I must say, your post is pitiful...There are bronco's parading through the for sale daily.....just do it! buck up and make it happen.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Jeepster may sound a little harsh, but he is right. You need to committ. Although I doubt you will find the "perfect ride" for you. So you may want to look into buying a project and farm the work out. Just keep the upgrades in mind when pricing.

P.S. I'll be glad to do the work for you...... I like spending other people's money.;D

nickmyron

Loc.
Tigard, OR
Dude, if those are the only requirements you have i dont know how you havent found something..........

Also, after you look at collectorcartrader.com search ebay for "Bronco" there is usually about three pages of Bronco's

Nick~

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
You can come buy my '75. It'll make the drive to MD very well, but it's a ZF not auto tranny.
Joe

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
you fail to mention what your budget is and how stuck you are on some of the things you mentioned. a stick can be converted to a auto, a bright paint job can be repainted, a lift kit can be added...
knowing your price range would be a big help. have you checked out the classified on the jbg site? there are at least 30 listed at most times.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you check the classifieds here on this site? Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has several nice ones too in his classifieds.

Blue71

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
nickmyron said:
Dude, if those are the only requirements you have i dont know how you havent found something..........

Also, after you look at collectorcartrader.com search ebay for "Bronco" there is usually about three pages of Bronco's

Nick~
I just looked and there's 8 pages. Pull Ford off drop down, Type in bronco from1966 to 1977 for your range and then don't specify an area of the country

OP
OP
P

paint669

Loc.
maryland
I have searched collector car trader forever, I have also searched broncos.com, this website, my newspaper, classified for every area within 250 miles. I have dont TONS of research however, there is a problem. I am only 16 years old. I am using my money that I have earned to buy the bronco, however my parents will not let me buy a bronco that does not pass a mechanical inspection with flying colors. How much i can spend really depends on the truck that I would be buying. I can put a good amount of money into the truck, I dont want to limit myself by giving a specific amount, The most important thing that I am looking for is that the body is rust free and straight. I cannot spend any amount over 10,000 though

66horse

Bronco Guru
paint669 said:
I have searched collector car trader forever, I have also searched broncos.com, this website, my newspaper, classified for every area within 250 miles. I have dont TONS of research however, there is a problem. I am only 16 years old. I am using my money that I have earned to buy the bronco, however my parents will not let me buy a bronco that will pass an inspection with flying colors. How much i can spend really depends on the truck that I would be buying. I can put a good amount of money into the truck, I dont want to limit myself by giving a specific amount, The most important thing that I am looking for is that the body is rust free and straight.

For rust free, the southwest is gonna be our best bet. Nevada, SoCal and Arizona would be good places to be working. Good luck on your search. I am guessing the reason you are starting to get frustrated is that you are now 16 and ca drive but dont have your vehicle yet? Dont worry ma, it will be worth the late. Besaides you can drink more if yor have to get rides form your friends. So you have that going for ya.

OP
OP
P

paint669

Loc.
maryland
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I actually do have a car because i needed one to get to school, but i worked and saved up money so I can get a bronco because I have always wanted one. I was in the middle of negotiations with a guy in southern georgia when my parents bought me a car, I mean trust me im not complaining, but i am too obsessed with broncos to just give them up. I have expanded my search from the mid atlantic to the entire country, so any of u guys with sweet rigs that you are interested in selling? call me at (301)-943-8704

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
paint669 said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I actually do have a car because i needed one to get to school, but i worked and saved up money so I can get a bronco because I have always wanted one. I was in the middle of negotiations with a guy in southern georgia when my parents bought me a car, I mean trust me im not complaining, but i am too obsessed with broncos to just give them up. I have expanded my search from the mid atlantic to the entire country, so any of u guys with sweet rigs that you are interested in selling? call me at (301)-943-8704

look a little harder here is one not to far from you for 9k but it is a 3 spd
the others are automatics and closer than the midwest or west coast for sure. Damn if i had the $$ i'd get the green one

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/2/59491782.htm
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/9/6/59490496.htm
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/7/0/59539570.htm

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/0/0/59328600.htm

Last edited:

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Why don't you try www.tomsbroncoparts.com and look under broncos for sale. I think you will find at least 1 that meets your requirements.

Just avoid Rocky roads, you will find more for your money else where and be happier in the end.

Call protofab at www.protofab4x4.com and see if they have or know of any, Keith or Mike.

Randy at Driven auto parts also in AZ.

Your 16, you have time, do not try and threaten us with purchasing a jeep, why settle for something with no class.

Take your time, look, find out about what you really want, and what you want it to do. You will save a whole lot of money by being patient and waiting.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
a 16 year old cant buy any motorvehicle. And anyone who sells one to a 16 year old is breaking the law.

OP
OP
P

paint669

Loc.
maryland
I have looked at every single bronco that you showed me so far, first of all I am looking for cut rear fenders, I will also not buy anything off of ebay because I have to get an inspection done on the truck before buying it. I have also checked most if not all of the sites under the links section on this website. I have a bunch of specifics that I want on the bronco but they are not really important.

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Buy an uncut one and cut it. Nobody wants those uncut ones anyway.;D