• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA ford engines, trans, bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
1995 351W, complete engine w/ EFI, out of 95 Bronco. engine was supposed to be a 90k mile engine. the guy put it in his bronco and then trans went out. I bought the whole thing and planned to put engine in one of my old fords or my early bronco. even though i know it ran good, i was still planning to put in new oil pump, check the bearings and timing chain, since i was planning to put a e303 cam in it. and i'd recommend anyone else to tear into it and check it out yourself. $650.00

1978 302 2 barrel with a np435 granny 4 speed behind it. engine should run, but i'd consider it a candidate to rebuild, but it may run good. $400.00 or buy the f150 truck its sitting in, has disc brakes, 9" rear etc.

390 engine , runs decent, with C6 behind it $500.00 actually have the whole f100 rolling frame.

np435 married to np205 t case $500.00

1978-79 power steering boxes, the one needed for 4x4x2 steering box build $200.00

3" lift bronco coil springs 75.00
1.5"-2" lift springs $75.00
4" lift springs 75.00

early bronco hood, good condition.

Stuff i need: EB soft top, scooper fiberglass hood, winch bumper, after market rear seat, straight tail gate,

Im selling off several 78-79 ford trucks and parts trucks, 2 crew cab projects. so if you need a neat early bronco tow rig, here ya go.

call/text 404-732-6550

Status
Not open for further replies.