• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Ford Toploader 4-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry oakleaf

Looking for a toploader 4-speed wide ratio transmission for my 70 bronco. Would like to have one that has been modified with adapter but that is easy to get. I know that one of you guy wants to dump theirs and go to granny gears so let me know

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I've got one.... I need to pull the cover as I haven't had it apart since I pulled it prior to my ZF/203/D20 install 12 yrs ago. It's inside, but I need to check it out.

It has a top mounted shifter on it 'cause I got tired of the 4spd linkage getting dirt in it.

Also has synchro's that were designed for Ford toploader tranny's for NASCAR (yeah, really). : ) Supposed to be the toughest ones avail. Back in the day they were $$$.

Anyway, if interested I could get some pics. I owe another guy some pics, but I haven't shot/sent them yet.

OP
OP
T

terry oakleaf

toploader 4-speed

Am interested in your toploader. Hopefully wide ratio and has the adaptors for stock 302/dana 20 If you could send pictures and what you want for it.
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.