• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found a junk yard to walk thru

sillyjt

Loc.
mason city
Found two eb's. One was buried. The top on the green one was decent. Everything else was toast

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371922060887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371922060887.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 167
OP
OP
sillyjt

sillyjt

Loc.
mason city
Mason city is northern Iowa. 30 miles from mn border. This junk yard was half hour south of my house

OP
OP
sillyjt

sillyjt

Loc.
mason city
I wasn't dressed for this little walk today. Shorts, tank top and flip flops. Very humid. Soaking wet when i got done. We have had more than our fair share of rain lately. Knee high grass and swampy. But i still liked it. These places are cool

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yea a good find for sure and I like looking throu older ones that the can crusher hadn't been in yet.

There is one (salvage yard) just down the road that has several old Blazers and a Scout in it,but no Bronco.