• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

found a new way for the wife to get made at me.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
well i am doing a EFI swap and i took of the gas line at the selector and i said to myself that i will remember to drain the tank, well i got a phone call right when i was about to do that and i just set the line up so it would not leak. but i forgot about it sooooooooooo at about 1 am my wife says she smelled something and low and behold that stupid hose fell and the whole tank drained into the garage. mmmmm nothing like the smell of gas pumping thru the house to wake you up. so i was up cleaning the garage for a hour trying to redemm myself still smells like gas. dammit another day another mistake. oh well;D;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
well i am doing a EFI swap and i took of the gas line at the selector and i said to myself that i will remember to drain the tank, well i got a phone call right when i was about to do that and i just set the line up so it would not leak. but i forgot about it sooooooooooo at about 1 am my wife says she smelled something and low and behold that stupid hose fell and the whole tank drained into the garage. mmmmm nothing like the smell of gas pumping thru the house to wake you up. so i was up cleaning the garage for a hour trying to redemm myself still smells like gas. dammit another day another mistake. oh well;D;D

Wont be the last but its all gooD!

steven1826

new way

You had to "find" a new way, that is a naturally occuring incident at my house.
New ways happen daily, hourly or within minutes depending on her mood or PMS level.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
better hurry. I heard some rich guy is hoarding the worlds supply of cocoa beans to drive up the price of chocolate.