• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found some of my Broncos history,W/ pinto bumpers

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I bought my Bronco from a guy that lives about 1 hour away from me.He gave me a load of receipts from the work that had been done on it,cool.He said he bought it from a guy a half hour away from me.PO1 is the one I bought it from and PO2 is the guy he bought it from.PO1 installed a 3.5 lift from WH,Power steering from Duff,C4 from ? 31" BFG mudders and wheel package.He said he had never taken it off road because it took to long to clean,It was what I was looking for.He said he had taken to SOB with him and his sons Bronco.I bought it and about 7 years later,a guy shows up at my counter and he asks if I am Glenn and is that your Bronco out there?He is PO2.He said he had seen it around and I asked a bunch of questions.He bought it from a guy next door to him.PO3 is nameless and has move back east.He said he had a couple photo albums of the build he did.He brought me an album and I am slowly scanning them and will post some of them.
Glenn.
broncohistory.jpg

broncohistory3.jpg

Attachments

• bronco history 2 (Medium).jpg
    bronco history 2 (Medium).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

OsideDave

That's cool. I am sure my previous owner likely has tons of photos of trips. Too bad I have no idea how to contact him.

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
Sporting front and rear pinto bumpers!!!!!He welded the hell out of the inner frame of the frt and rear bumper/frame channel.Check out the killer O Shit bar.The last one is the pic I saw in auto trader.$8,500 and it was Mine!
broncohistory4.jpg

1stbroncopicture.jpg

Last edited:

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really like the paint scheme. You don't see that everyday! Very nice!

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
You guys have most likely have seen the paint on mid 80's Ford vans and trucks.I see them all the time but they all have any clear coat left.

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
The seats are from a mid 80's charger.They are low enough and very comfortable.I am posting a pic from about 6 months ago so you can see how it looks now.
bronco015.jpg

Spot

Loc.
Seattle
Cool seeing it before it was cut. Is that homemade console still in it? I don't remember seeing it.

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
It is gone,that was the pro stereo stated in the add for my Bronco.Kraco tape player with eq.The bottom platform is there.