• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

found the reason for the oil prices being so high

hose101

Contributor
The PO had been hording oil on my engine, tranny and the whole underside of my ride. Looks like I should have no problem financing the work to be done.;D ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
They send me Christmas cards. (even though it might not be listed on the calendar ;D ;D ;D )

Itsa67

Contributor
thats the only part of my 67 that managed to stay rust free...

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
A case of engine degreaser and your 2 1/2" firehose hooked up to the fire hydrant will take care of that..............;D

Don't let the guys from Board of Water or a Fireman see you doing this..............%)

OP
OP
hose101

hose101

Contributor
thats about right. 8 cans of degreaser as well as 2 1/2 gallons of purple power. countless scrubbing pads and a butt ton of water. and I am still not done. I did order the marine clean, metal ready, and por15. I was wondering if the marine clean is gonna make a big difference?