• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Fox Body Mustang Seats with Bronco tracks/brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice FOx body mustang seats. They dont have the gangsa lean and the fabric is decent for a used seat. These are out of an old KbarS build from the 80s. I'd rather not ship, so locals only. I can get these down to San Jose easily. 150.00/pair Bolt right in, headrest seats.

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    seats1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 235
  • seats2.jpg
    seats2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 155

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
just have fedex ship them to 68138,i have a account with them,paypal is good too.Jim

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jim, I have to see if we have boxes that they'd fit into....unless Fed Ex can box them too?

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
seats

FedEx can box but they'll charge you,a guy said he uses Old Dominion,never heard of them but its worth checking into,let me know,thanks,Jim.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, but I don't have time to pack or deal with shipping. Sorry guys, local pickup only.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, comes with an e40/snoop/drdre compilation cd for the do it yourselfer.

Okay, well my friend in San Jose said he knows how to get these packed and shipped, bur will likely be in the 100-120 cost. So if you are still interested we can possibly make it happen. But will be in the 250 range all told.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, I can and will post a photo of the back of these seats. Here ya go!

Attachments

• SEATBACKS.jpg
    SEATBACKS.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 54

qpj993

Loc.
Albany, NY
91 Mustang seats, will they work?

I have a 91 Mustang as my 5.0 AOD donor and have been considering using the front seats after I reupholster them. Does anyone have experience using late model front seats, or opinions? I am just trying to get the most from the donor as possible and the seats looked like possibly a good idea? Thanks!

Attachments

• mustang buckets.jpg
    mustang buckets.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.