• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Frame, running gear, engine, keep or scrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weps

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Switzerland
I've been away from Bronco's for about six or seven years. I'm looking at the possibility of an overseas move. Time to get things in order may be limited. Over time before that, I've salvaged or acquired a fair number of Bronco parts. Just looking over the weekend though, I pretty sure I've lost the ability to determine which parts are still useful or just junk.

I'm in Central PA and there aren't a lot of Bronco's close by. I can't imagine some of the bigger pieces are cost effective to ship. I'd like to know if there is any local interest in a frame, mostly complete 302, 302 block, two complete rears, two d30 front, or two d20 transfer cases? I know that doesn't seem like much information, but I'll provide whatever details I can if you tell me what is important. They are pretty much takeoffs and in un refurbished or rebuilt condition.

Any offers will be considered.

Thanks.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Maybe contact broncitis or delconick as they are both near you and are always looking.

ace5n85

Im in central PA. Call or text at 814-330-8061. I NEED one of those rears. lemme know how much and i'll grab the cash and come get it. Email ace5n85@yahoo.com if you dont want to call or text. Thanks, Zack.

OP
OP
weps

weps

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Switzerland
Thanks for the tip on broncitis and delconick. I'll try to get in touch.

Zack, I'll text you later this evening. I'm in town all through the holiday and weekend.

:)

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I am interested. I am in eastern pa 18020. Pm me if you would like to chat and thank you for your service

Status
Not open for further replies.