• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Free 302 Engine-mostly complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
Price-FREE
Anybody want a approximately 1975 302 CI engine that's mostly complete?
I was going to rebuild it, then as always happens, my plans changed.
Thought I would offer it here before putting it on craigslist next week.
History-When I bough the truck approx. 2 years ago it had been sitting outside for 8 years. I got it running and drove it about 5 miles before pulling it to start a rebuild of the truck. Never did a compression test on the motor. When I pulled the heads 1 cylinder had rust in it from being exposed to the elements through the open valve. The other 7 cylinders looked good.
It has a new fuel pump and water pump. (2 yrs ago) I don't think this engine is the origional. Block is red. (Jasper engine?)
It is missing lifters and pushrods. They looked good, I just threw them away. Also- No oil pan. I need it for another engine
The intake is sitting on the engine. I don't have the intake bolts anymore.
Engine is stock as far as I can tell. You pick it up. Will not seperate. Engine stand does NOT come with it. I could help load onto a truck or trailer.
I live south of Atlanta in Peachtree City, GA 30269
Text if interested. David 678-613-3674

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 110