• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Parts Delivery to MEB Roundup

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
20 days to go!

Just thought I'd put out the reminder that we'll be offering free parts delivery as always. There's always someone that says, "Dang, I wish I would've thought to have you bring that for me." Great time to save on radius arms, trail doors and bumpers (got a rear carrier going already!) Just give us a shout.

Also, Gordon Bailie will be attending as well, so he's offering free delivery too. I know he's got a couple cages coming already but he may still have more room.

Suzy

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
We're getting a nice assortment of stuff to load up! A rear plate bumper & tire carrier, a rear 4 link suspension (that's a big one!), skid plates, Stonecrusher Steering System, bushing kits & pedal kits. I don't think I'll have to stuff the shower full yet but I'm not opposed. hehe Keep em coming, it saves paying UPS and I've got to pay for my fuel too! ;D

Suzy

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Suzy, leave room for Dad! Wish there were a few goodies in my budget. We sure are enjoying the ones you delivered to us at the Super Cel.