• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Shipping on Duff Lift Kits

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
We've got a new special today. Free shipping on all Complete Suspension and Body Lifts through 12-24-11. Available through shopping cart or mention by phone. THIS is the time for you West Coast Guys to benefit even more than when we were in Washington! May not be combined with other offers. Does not apply to Radius Arms sold individually. Savings of up to $450 on a Monster Kit to the West Coast! Fair warning, UPS rates go up January 2nd 5% :mad:

Suzy

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
no extended arm kits, really? even for one of the "last three" ;)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Thanks Suzy I got a kit that need ordered.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Randy, Sorry. We're looking at having to raise the price of the arm kits. I've been holding it about as long as I can. The increases in steel have cut our margin down real bad since there is a LOT of steel in those suckers!

Bax- Awesome! Guys came in and told me they were already getting calls! Cool when you can see an instant response!

Suzy

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thanks anyways! (there is still a shirt in it for ya) Merry Christmas and hope to see you guys soon!

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Randy,

Got a PM that got me thinking though. We do have Gift Certificates at 10% off. So, if you wanted to get crafty you could really get a $500 certificate for $450 saving $50, then put it towards a set of arms. So, I could just simplify it and offer $50 off a set of arms through 12-24-11. How's that? ;D

Suzy

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Any progress on that sway bar set up for the 4-link?

I wish I had good news for you. We've run into nothing a lot of variables with different axle & brake setups to come up with one that will work across the board. No one makes a bar right off the shelf for what we need. Finding people that do the tempering and broaching is pretty rare. We had a real long turnaround getting prototypes from the supplier. We tried a couple but full width axles require a different length and rate bar, then the end links have variables depending on brake and shock mount setup. If we were just doing a 9" with discs, it would simplify it, but we're not... Quite honestly, it got dropped down on the priority list because with the new inboard & outboard shocks, I don't feel my and the other test rig need them anymore. When it had only inboard, I was seriously pushing for them! Granted I know we would sell more 4 link kits if I could recommend them for street use with a bar...

Suzy

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Hey Randy,

Got a PM that got me thinking though. We do have Gift Certificates at 10% off. So, if you wanted to get crafty you could really get a $500 certificate for $450 saving $50, then put it towards a set of arms. So, I could just simplify it and offer $50 off a set of arms through 12-24-11. How's that? ;D

Suzy

Hey randy maybe we can do a dual order%) cause I need them bad;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
then we drive down and drop stuff off all along the eastern corridor on the way back! may be calling soon....