• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Friend’s build

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The first pic with that modified top is interesting. I have seen plenty of cut down full tops in my day, but I dont believe I have seen any with that big of a rear window. looks to be a really solid rig to start with.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The first pic with that modified top is interesting. I have seen plenty of cut down full tops in my day, but I dont believe I have seen any with that big of a rear window. looks to be a really solid rig to start with.
It was solid but had a lot of small eras of rust that were all replaced. That top is a combination, it is a stretched half cab with a custom built side windows.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Glad to see that one coming to life! Earl knows his was around paint and body work! Curtis is gonna have a nice cruiser!