• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

front bench doner?

lala

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
I'm looking for some kind of split front bench for my 69 bronco. I need one that will recline and slide. also any suggestions on a rear seat that seats 3?

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Check out Chrysler mini vans . I have a 2 piece ( 30/70 ) seat in mine out of a '89 . Doesn't recline but the driver side slides . For the rear you simply don't have the width for 3 . I can put 3 in the front , 2 adults & a child & thats tight , the rear has less room with the wheel wells limiting your space .

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
there was a post here a few weeks ago with pic's of a bench seat out of a 2000 ford ranger extended cab that turned out looking good. I am considering doing the same thing when I get rid of the stock seats in mine. :)

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
The mid '80s Ranger or Bronco II front bench seats will fit fairly nicely. The rear seat should also fit pretty well and allow you to seat 6 if they're small.<br>Joe

Jeep Slayer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wildomar California
I like my stock bench and glad to have it. I think I can say that you all will love having a bench it alows a third person to rise in front if needed and also get's alot of looks.

OP
OP
L

lala

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
[quote author=Brokenhorse link=board=5;threadid=9089;start=0#65138 date=1032070736]<br>Need one pay shipping it's yours :)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Is it stock or split....Pics?