• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front Bench Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
I am looking for a stock front bench seat for my EB. If not I'd appreciate recommendations for non stock applications that would work. I've heard mid '60's Falcons are a match. True? Others?
Thanks,
David

bwm694202001

bench seat

i have one out of my 68 i would almost give away dunno about shipping its complete needs a new cover to be perfect

OP
OP
D

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
Thanks for replying. Let me know where you're located and we can figure something out as far as shipping if necessary. Greyhound is usually a good option for something like this. I'm trying to fit five us in the EB and this is the ticket.
Regards,
David

4xfloored

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Bernardino
I fit 5 in my EB with a mid 80's jeep wagoneer middle seat... found it at pick a part for $25 bucks and $5 for used seat belt and a few bolts and it works real nice and easy to install.. not super pretty but works

OP
OP
D

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
Funny you should say that. I actually found one at a boneyard a few years ago for $10.00 but I never installed it. It reminded me of the Stroppe jump seat - one of which recently sold on Ebay for like $331.00!! :eek:
Thanks, David

Status
Not open for further replies.