• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

front floor pans

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
What are the best front floor pans too get.I think the one piece floors would be easier to install but I've been told they make some vibration noises . The two piece like originals do not. any truth to that?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I think if they are installed right none should vibrate.I put full in mine,but am no where near driving it yet to see if they do(i don't believe they will)Do a thread search on this subject about who's and shipping cost.Everyone has a dif. op.,but it came down to price and shipping for me.

Good luck with it and watch out that old metal can cut DEEP!

hc