• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frost Turquoise Pics

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
A member's wife wanted to see a few pics of a lighter turquoise Early Bronco for their halfcab project: A project that was posted on FB.

Attachments

• frost_turq_1.jpg
    frost_turq_1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 132
  • frost_turq_2.jpg
    frost_turq_2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 106

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are a couple of frost turquoise rigs :)

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 10087Little_Pig_005.jpg
    10087Little_Pig_005.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Very nice examples, Karl. My 70 halfcab is Reef Aqua, so it is a little too dark, and green for her liking. It will be in the paint booth this next week getting the new paint buffed out.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
A member's wife wanted to see a few pics of a lighter turquoise Early Bronco for their halfcab project: A project that was posted on FB.

Cool. Thanks. Either this or Caribbean turquoise. She has about 3 months to decide. My new painter booked for the fall. ;D. Body is all ready on her half cab.

Later

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Cool. Thanks. Either this or Caribbean turquoise. She has about 3 months to decide. My new painter booked for the fall. ;D. Body is all ready on her half cab.

Later

I'll post up a few pics of the 70 when it gets back from the body shop, anyway...... ;D

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Later

Hey now that would match the color of your jacket in your icon!;D;D