• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Frustrated, but still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluto

Thought I had it but didn't work out. Going on 2 years and I'm getting tired of showing up to "rust free" ads that are falling apart.

I'm in Pensacola but am willing to travel the southeast as required. Looking for cut, lifted w/33's, 302/3spd. Ready to buy the right rig.

NOLAEB

Loc.
New Orleans
Bluto I am new to site and looking to sell a 72 roadster style bronco. The truck has been rebuilt over the past two years and would be a great beach cruiser. My price is higher than you are looking for but the truck needs nothing. send email and I will send pics. I'm in New Orleans.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
My price is higher than you are looking for but the truck needs nothing.

Well of course it is aren't all Broncos worth $50K? %)

Bluto don't give up. I stumbled upon mine and it was still a bag of problems. Don't be scared of shipping. My latest one came from TX and I don't regret it one bit. Everything around here was a rusted out hunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.