• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FS: 1972 Ford Bronco Custom Over $50k invested. Frame Off Resto

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul-hb

1972 Ford Bronco 4X4 Custom

VIN # U15GLN68344
4,000 miles since frame off restoration
Charcoal Gray on Black interior
Automatic transmission
Clean and Clear California Title

Offered at $21,990

Early Ford Broncos have become more and more desirable over the past 5 years. And, it is hard to find a clean rust free body that is in good running order. This is a show quality restored Bronco. No expense was spared as over $50,000 was invested in this project. The restoration was completed in March of 2008. Now is a great time to buy this classic at a fraction of its cost to build…it will look great showing up to surf at the beach or taking down to Mexico for the weekend. It will go anywhere and makes a statement doing it!

This Bronco has NEVER been taken off-road since it’s restoration and is in showroom condition. You can show up at your local car show and certainly be proud.

The engine is a brand new 331 stroker motor built by Jim Grubbs Motorsports out of Valencia, CA. We have all the paperwork and dyno sheets showing the following output:

At 3400rpm 400lb-ft 283 hp 4500 415lb-ft 365 hp 5500 405lb-ft 425hp 5700 408.6lb-ft 443.hp

All parts on the motor are brand new:
ARF heads
750hp double-pumper carb
JBA ceramic headers
Custom exhaust
New 4core aluminum radiator
Heavy duty thermostat

All suspension components are brand new as well:
Custom shock hoops
Long travel
King 2.5 shocks
Engine cage
Long arm kit
New steering system
Custom bump stops
All new bushings
Drag link tie-rod end rear springs
New ball joints

The transmission is a C4 automatic rebuilt: new bands, clutches, bushings, seals, rings, gaskets, torque converter, rebuilt transfer case, new BRNG seal kit, Dana 44, 9-inch rear, and new transmission cooler.

The following items were also replaced/installed:
New flaming river steering column and tilt wheel
New steering shaft and new yoke
New t-shift twin stick
New power steering box
Dakota digital dash
Tuffy security glove box
New disc brake conversion
Steel brake lines
Hydroboost brake system
New 23 gallon fuel tank
New bumper-mounted extra gas tank
Hood springs
New fuel lines and fuel pump
5 new 33-1250 BFG mud terrains and 5 new wheels
6-point roll cage tied to the frame
New Cordeau seats front and rear with 3point seatbelts as well as 5point belts
Seats on sliders and tied to cage
Custom front and rear bumpers

Extensive attention to detail was spent on the bodywork as the frame was removed and custom fiberglass flares were added. The door openings were molded to the metal frame so there are no lines or screw holes. There is no rust and it is in concours condition.

We have tons of receipts documenting the entire build process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Paul at 714-668-0345 or me@paulkramer.com I can email over 40 photos.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
nice looking truck, who did the build? sorry to her you have to sell.

OP
OP
P

paul-hb

THanks for the kudos.

The engine was done by Jim Grubbs. I have the receipts of all the rest of the items, but I can't remember who did it. I do know that no expense was spared.

Paul

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice Bronco. However, I must confess that I had to look concours up in the dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.