• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Fuel tanks and parts (stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I got a 23 gallon tank and don't need these parts for my Bronco.
I have a rear steel tank with a skid plate and strap. Skid plate needs a little massaging with a hammer to straighten it out. Tank is complete with sending unit. I don't know if it works or not , I bought the tank from someone else and never had it mounted. The tank has a small dent in the front.

I have a plastic side tank with straps, I do not have the skid plate. It doesn't look to be cracked anywhere except the mounting screw holes for the filler. I have the filler neck for it and one frame bracket. I am not sure if the sending unit works. My Bronco was not running when I bought it.

If you are interested let me know. I will let it go cheap! I am not using this stuff so make me an offer. I would like to see someone use this stuff instead of it just laying around.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Update. I have 2 plastic front fuel tanks. I am not sure of the condition of the sending unit on the second one either. I have the filler neck for it too. I also have a filler neck for the rear tank now as well.

I would like to get rid of these asap. How about 10 bucks a piece? Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

roostracing

Loc.
South Texas
I got a 23 gallon tank and don't need these parts for my Bronco.
I have a rear steel tank with a skid plate and strap. Skid plate needs a little massaging with a hammer to straighten it out. Tank is complete with sending unit. I don't know if it works or not , I bought the tank from someone else and never had it mounted. The tank has a small dent in the front.

I have a plastic side tank with straps, I do not have the skid plate. It doesn't look to be cracked anywhere except the mounting screw holes for the filler. I have the filler neck for it and one frame bracket. I am not sure if the sending unit works. My Bronco was not running when I bought it.

If you are interested let me know. I will let it go cheap! I am not using this stuff so make me an offer. I would like to see someone use this stuff instead of it just laying around.
Thanks in advance!

How much for the rear steel tank and skid plate? Very interested!

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Sale pending on the rear tank, skid plate and strap.

Thanks!

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I do have another side tank for sale now too. I picked up a frame with a few parts the other day and there was a tank laying in the bed. I have the filler neck as well.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Rear tank sold! Thanks!

I still have the skid plate, strap and filler neck for it.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Rear tank SOLD
Rear tank filler SOLD
1 Aux tank and parts SOLD
Thanks guys!

I still have on aux tank, one strap for a rear tank and one rear skid plate ( a little rough). Let me know if you are interested..

dkstang67

I know that this is a little late, but do you have either of the filler necks left, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.