• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN Full hard top and doors- Don't need to be pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonytheplumber

Loc.
Lowell, IN
I'm looking for a hard top and doors, mainly just for mock-up purposes. I need to build a cage for my fiberglass EB project and want to make sure a hard top will still fit on it in case I decide to install one at a later date. Also I'd like to install doors for the cage build as well so I can be sure to get the correct windshield frame angle, and to make sure it all fits. If anybody even remotely near NW Indiana has such components, please post here or call/text 219-313-4102 and let me know what you've got!

Thanks,
Tony

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Buddy Joe has a couple tops and he is in Cleveland, oh area. I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks Jeff

joecardi

Loc.
olmsted twp
Top and Doors

I have a rough top and a set of doors. You have them free if you pick them up.

I will send you my number.

Joe

OP
OP
tonytheplumber

tonytheplumber

Loc.
Lowell, IN
I have a rough top and a set of doors. You have them free if you pick them up.

I will send you my number.

Joe

I may be interested in those parts, Joe. Is the top at least straight enough for what I'm looking to use it for? I'm not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth, just want to make sure the 10 hour round trip isn't a bust.

RPM289

Let's see some pic's of your build. Whose tub do you have I have a old one but I like it so far and a LOT of cage :) check out my garage for pic's. BTW had to cut door bars out of mine to fit doors :)

joecardi

Loc.
olmsted twp
I will take some pics for you so you can see them. Top is straight. Just bad rust below the drip rails on the side window. Doors are good...just patched and rivets spots on outer door skins. Look for them tonight.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.