• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA full width axles, np435/np205, f150 4x4 for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
several items for your trail rig bronco can be got off this 79 f150 4x4 shortbed. 2" Taller spring towers than early Bronco, work great if you are wanting to run 5 or 6" springs, but only want 3-4" lift for more flex. , truck has 3" lift coils would likely lift your early Bronco 4", radius arms. full width axles 9" rear, dana 44 high pinion front with disc brakes. 3.50 gears, rear is posi, has a little excess play in gears. front aftermarket locking hubs are off the front end, but the gears feel good as well as Ujoints. The transmission is a NP435 Granny four speed married to a NP 205 transfer case. engine in truck is 351M shortblock only and is junk. also has the power steering box everyone is looking for , for their early Bronco. Also has bellhousing that will fit 429/460 that is getting hard to find too. now if someone wanted to build a truck trail rig, the truck itself would be a great one, body is rough, but not much rust, i even have a 351M that needs freshening up i'll throw in, or got a nice 429 performance engine i will sell. Need to get $1200.00 for the whole truck or i will sell the rolling chassis with the diffs, trans and t case, drive shafts and bare cab for $900.00 only have bill of sell, which is all that is required in GA on anything before 1985.
**I have another full width 9" housing, 31 spline axles and 4.10 track lock chunk, gears are pitted from rust, so i'd consider it more for trail/off road use cause it may be noisy $400.00
** have two 15"x12" old wagon wheels 50.00
**also have another set of 3" f150 lift coils, which may lift early bronco 4" $75.00
** also a stock set of F150 coils that will lift early bronco 1"to 1.5" had a set on my 77 EB and lifted 2"
** may do some trading for early Bronco parts I need such as soft top, fiberglass scoop hood, long radius arms, aftermarket back seat, good tail gate, door inserts, tube winch bumper, call or text 404-732-6550 text is usually best, or expect to leave a message. (my phone has started acting up this week end, apparently i'm not getting all text, so may be best to call)

I have other 77-79 ford trucks and parts. 79 2WD, 79 2WD crewcab, 78 F250 Crew cab/cummins major project, 77 f100 4x4 frame and solid cab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.