• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fulton, MO New Years Day trail ride, 01.01.2009 (PICS. and MORE VIDEOS ADDED)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I always do a New Years Trail ride and might as well get the ball started early.

We usually meet at New Florence around 8:00. The map to the place is at the bottom of the page I have linked to.

Some stuff to do for all types of rigs, nothing real hard just some of the trails are usually grown up with branches. There is a motor cross track but it's more for motorcycles and atv's. Clay spoil hills to climb around on, a small rock garden, trails and such...

http://www.capitalcitycrawlers.com/potawatomi/porpinfo.htm

Hope to see you there.

David

Any questions feel free to call me, 314-803-6917

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Doubt I can make it brother, but you all stay warm.. ;)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
David
I'm really NOT ready to start 2009 just yet but.......%)
we'll see......
weather
$$$$$
New Years Day is actually on Thursday have to check work
$$$$$
weather
$$$$$$
But I got it on the Calendar!!!;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
You know I want to go, but again I got to work on it first right? LOL

You are talking about the thing you have torn apart in my field. Yes it does help! :eek:

Only looks like 2 hours from the house. I've got it marked on the calendar.

David
I'm really NOT ready to start 2009 just yet but.......
we'll see......
weather
$$$$$
New Years Day is actually on Thursday have to check work
$$$$$
weather
$$$$$$
But I got it on the Calendar!!!

Hope you all can make it, it's a good time. You can take ATV's and motorcycles as well a vehicles. They can make it almost any where vehicles can.

Doubt I can make it brother, but you all stay warm..

You still have some time, I'm sure someone will let you have a ride if you can make the trip.

David

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You still have some time, I'm sure someone will let you have a ride if you can make the trip.

David

I hear ya man... I am avoiding spending $$ though where I can.. Kids bdays this month, then Xmas.. :( They are getting more expensive each year.. LOL..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bump, just trying to keep the interest.

Where's all these St. Louis guys???

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Dave, January is my canoeing season. But I plan on going.
Steve

Is there anybody else talking about going? Even them 4 letter words "J@@p"s.

This is a easy day of wheeling, open diffs on both ends will take you almost any where on the park. It won't get you through some areas like the rock garden and such but can get to it with ease.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Washington, MO?

maybe an hour or so.

Where are you staying at in Washington, I work there.

David

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Staying at my mother in laws house. About a block from Schnucks. We'll also be in Cuba, Sullivan, Gerald, and Owensville at least 2x each... I'm not really sure when we're heading back home, I'll try to stick around if we can. I'd love to wheel with you guy's if there's an extra seat...
Casey

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBronc View Post
You know I can't miss it. As long as David keeps them in Missouri there should be no excuse for me not to make it. He would probably hang me like his transfercase.
Now thats the spirit!!

That's too funny.