• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Garage Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
ALL PRICES + SHIPPING

Used Parts:

Sun Visors, Parchment – $20
Rebuilt 9 in. 3rd Member (3:50) – $75
BC Spring Rockers - $75

All PRICES + SHIPPING

Last edited:
OP
OP
70bronco

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
It is new as in never installed, but has some scratches on the sides from seat belts while sitting between the seats. Comes with keys. I will check on shipping.

tinytim02

Contributor
I'm interested in the WH Adjustable Trac-Bar. Could I get a price with shipping to 44012. Thanks,

Tim

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi, if 74fiberglass doesn't take the tuffy I'm in for sure! I'm kind of local, Los Angeles, zip 90049.
Thanks!
Chris

BurntOrange74

i would like the wiper drop bracket and wiper delay switch. how much for shipping to waco, texas 76712?

Status
Not open for further replies.