• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gas Cap

TheVazha

I ordered a “new” gas cap from eBay for my bronco. The locking latches are way shorter and I can’t get it to turn and lock. Any thoughts? Description said it. Fits classic Broncos…

049a776c88e917c4cbc36ce3f8975543.jpg

5eb265a6b5cd8ed8aaa13dc42d4790a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordfan

Bronco Guru
The best most consistant way to source parts for your Bronco is from the traditional Classic Bronco providers like Wild Horses, Tom's, Bronco Graveyard, National Parts Depot, and Dennis Carpenter. Some of these also contribute to this forum too! These are far better than eBay for your Bronco...

chuckji

Contributor
Loc.
SE Michigan
The best most consistant way to source parts for your Bronco is from the traditional Classic Bronco providers like Wild Horses, Tom's, Bronco Graveyard, National Parts Depot, and Dennis Carpenter. Some of these also contribute to this forum too! These are far better than eBay for your Bronco...
Truth there. And there’s a lot of good information on those sites to keep you from wasting time and money.