• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Gentex feature rear view mirrors, auto-dimming, compass, outside temp, Homelink

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Gentex rear view mirrors with features. All are auto-dimming. All come with req'd harness and temp sensor. Any of these will mount up in a Bronco, just need to glue the button(which I have available) to the windshield....I have one in my Bronco.

Gentex Gntx 313 Auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink , Compass and Outside Temp display. Good working condition and complete with long wire harness and outside temp probe sending unit. Complete mirror, harness and temp sensor $100

Gentex 177 auto-dimming rear view mirror w/ dual line display compass & outside temp display. Good working condition and have a roughly 4+' length of the wire harness with it as well as the correct temperature probe to mount outside the vehicle. complete mirror, wire harness, & temp sender. $60

Attachments

• gntx313-2.jpg
    gntx313-2.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 135
  • mirror.JPG
    mirror.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.