• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Getting rid of my stock drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreBronc

Loc.
Petaluma, Ca
I've got most of a complete drivetrain and suspension componets coming out of my 74 EB

New add: Ford 2wd pwr steering kit. WH kit all new, box very clean but appears to be used. New and old Delphi pump, all brackets and hoses $450 SOLD

Front Dana 44, Stock 3.50 gears, open front- Brand new GM disc conversion, all new from the knuckles out $500 + steering componets SOLD

Rear 9"- big bearing, drums 3.50 gears, unsure of carrier, but some sort of locker/posi w/u bolts & plate $250 SOLD

New Add: Front 2 1/2" lift coils and rear 2 1/2" leafs WH $200

Stock Radius Arms + brackets (no caps) $50

Stock 3 speed $50 Comes with Hurst floor shifter.

Dana 20 Torn apart with WH super-delux rebuild kit -still in the box, WH twin-stick- still in the box $300

Stock front and rear drive shafts - $30 each

Also Lincoln Weldmark 135 plus Mig welder, Used 5 times, purchased 8 months ago. Comes w/regulator and cart, no bottle. $400 SOLD

Let me know or make me an offer. My 3 year old puppy is getting a new knee today. I'm hoping to offset the bill a little. Pics on request. Thanks, Nick

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
How are the CVs on the driveshafts?

Are you willing to hold them pre-paid till I got up to get my gas tank from Doug?

OP
OP
FyreBronc

FyreBronc

Loc.
Petaluma, Ca
Shafts

How are the CVs on the driveshafts?

Are you willing to hold them pre-paid till I got up to get my gas tank from Doug?

Tito, sure no problem. The drive shafts are a little crusty, but all the joints are good. The splines move freely and don't have slop. If you really want, I can get some pics of the inside of the caps. Shoot me your email so I can send you some pics.

Brad, you are next up. Thanks, Nick

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how much for just the WH twin stick in the box? Stainless or painted?

OP
OP
FyreBronc

FyreBronc

Loc.
Petaluma, Ca
The twin sticks are painted black (from WH) they are going to be looked at on monday and I'll let you know if they are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.