• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT Getting rid of the last of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredly1

I am getting rid of the last of my EB stuff. I will not ship and would like to get rid of it as a lot if possible. make me an offer.
I have the following

Left and right front fenders that are not rotted but would be better on a trail rig instead of a show truck

Grille that's is solid but can use some massaging

White back seat that is complete but would need to be recovered

Hard top that would need to be repaired. All the glass is good

44e0cbc4-311e-4c55.jpg
44e0cbc4-313b-f044.jpg
44e0cbc4-3151-3976.jpg
44e0cbc4-3171-3544.jpg

OP
OP
Fredly1

Fredly1

You can still come up and get it. Will make you a GREAT deal!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Fredly1

Fredly1

What does the hard top need by way of repairs?

The front under lip. The gaskets are shot, but the glass is good. The front top curve. It could be repaired with some welding and bodywork.

Status
Not open for further replies.