• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Good Transport Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I used DAS and was reasonably happy. The pick up location was "less than helpful" but everything was fine. I called a "few" times got quotes and wrote down quote number, went with the lowest - seemed to vary.

Uship is a site you can get bids from and check feedback. Some are only brokers others are the actual companies and have better control.

I waived insurance (150 or so) because Hagerty said I was fully covered - called to confirm twice.

JasonTx

All state carriers is good. Ask for tony. I'm using him right now to ship a bronco to me and im in Austin Texas. As he is a broker but you can pretty much tell him what you want to pay because he puts it up on this thing called a board that truck drivers look at and pick what they want to take for the price. I got a bronco from Minnesota to my door for $600 dollars several months ago. So i always use that tony guy. Hope that helps. I have shipped several cars. Alot of barracudas from Ohio, California, Washington. O and also the tony guy takes a certain amount i thinks its like $125 no matter how much it takes to get to you. Its his fee for finding a driver which i think is dumb but u gotta do what u gotta do to get a car or truck to you.

;D

Violator

Loc.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I used a company called Bacon Auto Transport a few years ago. I don't have their contact info right off hand but I was very satisfied with them. I had a Bronco shipped from Golden Colorado to central Wisconsin for $550.

broncoP

Contributor
I recently used Capitol Auto Transport, excellent company,ask for Dakota, good prices and great communication. I tried a company before them called All Trust Auto transport, do not use them, total scam. Go to BBB to check reviews of companies. I got my vehicle in a week once i used Capitol Auto Transport, it was $650 from Denver to Seattle area and the driver called me a few times letting me know where he was.

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
I'm in that business but don't run to Texas any more. Be very careful with DAS. I know many people that have had problems with them in the past. ETA's are usually for crap too. Wish I could help you out in some way, Actually if you find one in the mid-atlantic area, I could broker it for you, no fee involved for the brotherhood either. 443-340-8079 is the best way to reach me if something comes up.

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
transport companies

I used Richard from All State Carriers about a month ago when I bought a bronco from VA and had it delivered to Tom at The Bronco Ranch in Michigan. The transport went great and cost $595.00. They are a broker so the drivers don't work directly for them. I bought another bronco and since I'm back in Oklahoma now I am having it sent to me here. I should get it sometime this week. This bronco is also in VA and it is costing $695 to have it delivered to Tulsa. Richard's phone number is 877-272-1246. I was very happy.

Good luck.

rubywoofs

Loc.
Southlake
I just had one shipped from Chicago to Dallas by AAA Plus Auto Movers. After signing up, I saw some nasty reports about them on the web. For me, though, worked like clockwork. Good delivery. I didn't push them too hard for an exact drop off time, so their estimates were pretty good. No price problem, no damage to car, etc. I'd use them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.