• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got a Free Warn Winch

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
So I drive my Bronco to work last week and noticed later in the day that a hooked up H2 was parked next to me with a Warn XD9000i winch on the front. I asked around and found out it was owned by a Director I work with.
I passed him in the office and jokingly said why don't you sell me that winch.

He asked what I had and a few min later we were out in the parking lot checking out my Bronco. He said "I tell you what.... I will give you the winch if you promise to do some welding for me later on."

He said when I add my winch bumper and am ready to let him know and its mine.

Score!

He picked up a 20,000 pound Warn winch and is going to replace the 9000 with the 20.

Now I need to buy my bumper as soon as I can.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Sooo " jokingly " you should sale your 9k winch !!! any pics ?? how much ??? ;) ;D

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Man.....that is a sweet deal..... but it depends on how much welding is required...