• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got My Fab Fords Entry Pass Today

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
Picked up the mail today and got my entry pass for Fab Fords. I'm really looking forward to the show this year with the 40th anniversary celebration. It should be a blast. Since I'm in the middle of an EFI conversion I better get to work to get the truck running in time. Been so busy lately I haven't had much time to work on the Bronco, but now I've got a good excuse. My truck will still be ugly but hopefully it will be running. :)

So who else is planning on going?

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
My wife and I will be there this year. Flying out from New Hampshire, been trying to make it for the past 4 years!!! This year it is a go, can't wait to see all the west coast Broncos.

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I will be mailing mine & my son's app this week.
My son's rig may be in the Feature Big Bronco section with the roof off.

and my ugly 66 will be parked somewhere in back ;D

Make sure you stop and say HI!

Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1690a.jpg
    IMG_1690a.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 8
  • NoRoof-66a.jpg
    NoRoof-66a.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 8

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I can only go out there once this summer so it will either be the Fab Fords or the 40th Anniversary in Victorville, thinking of trailering my 66 out there. I'm leaning towards Victorville since thats where I was born. All of my family live in California, Chino, Victorville, and Westlake Village.